X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mini Ipod Help!

Hi
    Can you get a power unit for a mini ipod or would I need to get an British one and bring it over?
    If you can Where and how much
    Thanks

I presume you are reffering to the charger unit?

You can charge your ipod from the computer just plug it in as if to download tunes and it will rechage.

if you have the charger that came with it it will work fine in Spain just get an adaptor.

Comentario

Unfortunately we don't have a computer in Spain, hence the need for a charger, I am hoping they are cheaper in Spain as I don't have one at present

Comentario

I am a little confused.

Your i-pod came with a charger if bought in the UK or USA they are dual voltage.

If you do have one just buy a plug adaptor in the UK from poundland or similar for a quid. In Spain from street market or Carrefoure etc.

If you have lost your charger that is different. I am not sure if they are sold seperately yet. I have had an i pod since they were introduced in the USA and I don't remember seeing any replacement chargers for sale in the Apple stores I regularly visit.

Comentario

Hi Andywebb
          This was an iPodMini from the kids!
          They do not have a separate charger only the one is plugged into a USB port in the computer and the other into the mini ipod. So I have to get a USB power adaptor (charger) that plugs into an electric socket as the charge will only last for 18 hours, and then I cannot recharge in Spain.
          The adaptors are available in Britain but I hoped they might be cheaper over in Spain

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X