Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• snip snip snip!!!

A friend of mine (honest its not me!) Wants to know if she can get her boyfriend "done" here in Spain - are there any clinics here that deal with vasectomies? Thanks in advance for any advice!

If you do find somewhere in spain that does this, and there will be because its a worldwide thing.
    Just check you get the after checks because i had it done in the uk, had to take the samples in and then had to have it done a second time because the first one healed up within a month.
    So either i am super sperm or these checks need to be done for sure!!!!

Comentario

A friend wants to get her boyfriend done ?!

Does he know ?!

Comentario

Would they like the address of my local vet?

Comentario

Bang two bricks together in the right area, it only hurts if you forget to keep your thumbs out of the way

Comentario

Alternatively - buy him a realistic bull suit with an opening in the vital spot. Send him down the local bull-ring and tell him to run round on all fours. With a bit of luck a matador will do the job for you. If your boyfriend gets a few spears in his back at the same time you can pull them out later.

Easier solution - why not ask your local doctor where to get your boyfriend done if he wants to be done?

Comentario

Try St Janie Hospital in Torrevieja

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X