X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Decode Car Hire

Hi everyone,

It’s been sometime nobody posted in this topic so i decided to fresh it with some infolinks about DecodeCarHire.co.uk

1. Speaking of website: they did some improvements and they don't charge any booking fees (probably cause of double charge issues). That seems to be their new strategy according to this press release.
    2. I have contacted their website online chat 3 A.M GMT and got to speak with their manager straight away. Also found few quotes about them hiring more customer support stuff.
    3. Their prices still - cheapest.

In conclusion it looks to be promising startup for me. Car hire brokerages always were fishy and car hire business was scamming people. It is always a risk to use car hire as service. Also i have found interesting blog with some reviews about different car hire companies both suppliers and brokers: Car Hire News Advice & Reviews

Cheers

Comentario

Car Hire

Why not try Spain car hire with All Inclusive Prices, Spain car hire with 100% Peace of Mind, Car hire in Spain with No Hidden Costs! ?

I have used them a couple of times now.

My next one coming up is £68 for a week 12th to 19th Feb!

Defo cheapest I have found so far.

Comentario

Car Hire

Or you could try Ken at Citrus Car Hire. They charge from 65 euros per week and no full tank of petrol to pay for, just put in and pay for what you want. 0034 965 319 289. 0034 697 357 421. citruscarhire@gmail.com My car broke down recently and I used them, that´s how I´ve got their card.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por benimar_col Ver Mensaje
          anybody used them or know anything about them ?
          friends of mine had to pay again when they got here as decode is the middle man and had not paid the actual car hire company so beware

Comentario

I used Decode in December and the local company had not been paid, so had to pay again locally. When I got home it took ages to get refund from Decode and got back a lesser amount due to exchange rate, I finally gave up trying to get back the difference as only £15 as Decode just do not reply to emails of complaint.
            I had made a second booking at the same time and was due to pick up car in March but had to rearrange the dates because of the British Airways strike, I have been trying to get Decode to do this but again not replying to emails and phone calls when you can get though as normally on answer phone. So went to the local company direct who had cancelled the booking as they no longer deal with Decode as they have problems getting money from them, I have contacted my credit card company to get my money back now.
            If you are hiring a car in Turkey do not use Decode as you only get problems.
            The local company Proper Car have been very helpful and gave me the link to this site, due to the probems they have had with Decode.

Comentario

AVOID RATELOUNGE.COM - THIS TURNS OUT TO BE DECODE! Ratelounge.com send an email saying that a car is booked, a small fee charge and the balance to pay to the hire car company when you arrive at the airport. Then you find that they have taken the whole amount - not the small fee that is confirmed in the email. They are using valid car hire companies in various countries to make this scam work to their advantage. I asked my car provider to help me get the refund, they tried to no avail and then informed me of 10 of their other customers in the same position!!!! Don't go there!!!! Check their website carefully and you will see it is a tangled web of deceit..I think their employees are even posting on this site to make their company look real - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Comentario

We hired a car in March using a company called RATELOUNGE that we found on the net. It was for two days in August to be picked up at Cork Airport. We received a pre-paid voucher plus lots of paperwork via e-mail and the money was taken from my account within two days. The reservation was with Sixt. After reading various posts on the net re Ratelounge / Decode's dubious practices I checked with Sixt that a reservation had been made. They confirmed that a booking had been made in my name by a company called DECODE but as Sixt has no agreement with them to bill them for rentals we would be charged again on collection of the car. Sixt have been absolute stars and we are now dealing with them directly. DO NOT USE RATELOUNGE / DECODE. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SUPPLY PAPERWORK BUT WILL NOT PAY THE CAR HIRE COMPANY CONCERNED AND YOU WILL EITHER BE CHARGED AGAIN OR LOSE YOUR BOOKING. E-mails go unanswered and phone calls are impossible. BE WARNED

Comentario

DecodeHire car

Simple no trustful. Period!

Comentario

Oh Sh&%t!!

I have booked a car with Rubbe.com and then when the email confirmation came it has Decode Car Hire on the bottom. Does anyone have any update on this outfit?

Comentario

I've always used Spain car hire with All Inclusive Prices, Spain car hire with 100% Peace of Mind, Car hire in Spain with No Hidden Costs! have found them to be the cheapest, have never had any problems either

Comentario

I hired a car for my holiday in Cyprus with Ratelounge (Decode Car Hire) I paid in full but was charged a second time when I arrived at my destination. Having budgeted for my holiday having to pay out a further £550 spoilt our holiday. I have e-mailed Decode and they say they will repay me the monies however 5 weeks from when I contacted them I am still waiting. Firtsly I was told 2-3 eeks and today I am told 28 business days from when I sent them my details for repayment. What can I do I am desperate. I cannot afford to lose this money. I paid Orginal amount on my credit card can I claim from them?

Comentario

"I cannot afford to lose this money. I paid Orginal amount on my credit card can I claim from them? "

Certainly worth a try - sounds like you have a good claim,

Tim

Comentario

Go to your bank and they can commence the disputed payment process on your behalf

Comentario

Thanks for that I have now been in ontact with my bank and they have agreed to take up the claim hopefully get my money back soon

Comentario

I would avoid any booking with Suncar.. We booked with them in July and payed full cost up front as they requested. the car hire was to be with Solmar. On arrival we were asked to pay further 420 euros , as they stated that Sun car had not paid Solmar. Nightmare , we observed this happening with other customers arriving on our flight . Extremley , distressing especailly for the disabled family on our flight. We decided to hire from an alternative company , in view of the problem. We are now four weeks on and still trying to get the refund from Suncar. BEWARE

I gather that Sun car is all part of the Decode car hire
                                Editado por última vez por brendanne; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/4921-brendanne en , 21:03:53. Razón: missed info

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X