X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Family Holiday advice

Hello all.

Will be holidaying at my inlaws flat for a week from 25 June. Im not sure what you'd call the area specifically. It's walking distance to a pool bar called the Celtic isle and large LIDL and Carafour (sp) stores and has a little group of bars very close by, one called the Sundowner.

We were there a few years ago but didnt venture much further than the places mentioned above. Was hoping that some people on here could reccomend anything to do or anywere to go both locally and further afield to pass the days and evenings. There will be four adults (mid 20s) and two 6 year olds

Planning to go into Torrevieja town to the aquapolis water park, is there anything else you would reccomend doing whilst there?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Family Holiday advice

A traditional meal at Patio Andaluz is spot on with the Flamenco Show. N332 towards La Zena from Torrevieja on the right just before the roundabout. The atmosphere of the Wednesday market in San Miguel de la Salinas and then lunch in Casa Alfonso in the sun. Don't forget to update after you have been!!!

Comentario

Casa Alfonso is very nice but perhaps a little pricey for a family with small children, don't think they do chicken nuggets.
      Originalmente publicado por Bob Pallas Ver Mensaje
      A traditional meal at Patio Andaluz is spot on with the Flamenco Show. N332 towards La Zena from Torrevieja on the right just before the roundabout. The atmosphere of the Wednesday market in San Miguel de la Salinas and then lunch in Casa Alfonso in the sun. Don't forget to update after you have been!!!

Comentario

If you have a car there are lots of places no need to stay in Playa Flamenca which is where you describe

even if you don't, the bus goes along the N332 to Cartagena & Alicante so you can get to both cities and they are worth a visit also the places in between ,a trip to Benidorm isn't out of the question either it is only 11/2 hour drive away,
        there is the Rio Safari Park at Elche and Elche it's self is a nice place to see there is a botanical garden with one of every palm from around the world it is right in the centre of the town,
        visit the town of San Pedro del Pinatar it has a lovely beach and some nice
        That should keep you going a few days

Comentario

Oops! I think last time I was in Casa Alfonso the kids had pizza's? Well you could always walk around to the Nut House and get some free Nuts & Crisps!!!!

Comentario

Our daughter and son-in-law took our grandson (aged 5)to Aquapolis last year and found he was too small for a lot of the features therefore waste of money. Recently discovered Camping International at La Marina -8 euros per adult and 6 euros for children for a day pass-fantastic place-they have a website. We had lunch there. 25 mins drive from La Zenia.

Comentario

hi,
              look up terra natura and mundo mar in benidorm, its about 45 minute drive via the toll motorway. know there is a big park with playground and pedalos near to the carrefour off the n332. if the kids like go karts there is place off the n332 in the same area you are staying. also there is a bar called the abbey near you which has a big bouncy castle which the kids would like, altho menu aint brill.

Comentario

when my kids were smaller, they loved to go into torrevieja at night and go to the funfair which is behind all the stalls on the promenade, the ice cream parlour near the water fountain in the centre was a must as well to finish off the night! Terra Mitica is a brilliant day out for adults and kids, its about an hours drive from La Zenia

Comentario

Benidorm is not 45 mins from this area we drove back from there last night at lightening speed and it took us 80 mins down the motorway Pedro must have wings on his car to go at that speed

Comentario

My son and his workmates have been twice to Casa La Pedrera its the place featured on the TV show Grand Designs it has 2 pools, and they have pony trekking, quad biking, archery, boating etc, just google it they have a website with phone numbers. He went quad biking and loved it but cover up your out in the open.

Comentario

I keep trying to find this palce on the internet but the website is closed.Is the place still open and whereabouts is it?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por CD101 Ver Mensaje
                        Hello all.

Will be holidaying at my inlaws flat for a week from 25 June. Im not sure what you'd call the area specifically. It's walking distance to a pool bar called the Celtic isle and large LIDL and Carafour (sp) stores and has a little group of bars very close by, one called the Sundowner.
                        I believe this is Horizonte on the Sundowner side of the road and Citrus on the other side.

More info at Citrus Commercial Centre Playa Flamenca

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X