X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Car hire?

Hiya folks...

Are there any car hires locally that work with Alicante and Murcia airports? They don't have to be new cars either. I'd even settle for something like rent a wreck hehe.
    Having a hard time finding anything remotely good value this year.
    Need a car for 4 people plus some baggage for dates 25 July to 23 Aug.

Cheers.

Your in for a massive shock car hire in Spain has gone through the roof. A small car in July for 21 days works out at £625. Does anyone know why the prices for car hire this year have gone up so much?

Comentario

That is an easy one, the car hire companies like everyone else are feeling the pinch and have cut down on the amount of cars available

Comentario

Well after doing some research I went with Decode Car Hire as they had far better rates then the others floating about. Fingers crossed it goes well

Comentario

Sorry Norditcat, but i think decode are a bunch of cowboys.
          Benimar Col tried these and they didnt get the car as promised!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Phil Ver Mensaje
            Sorry Norditcat, but i think decode are a bunch of cowboys.
            Benimar Col tried these and they didnt get the car as promised!!
            Well I agree with ya there!

After replying here..checked my email and low and behold. An email from them saying they could not go thru with the booking because they had NO CARS!!! Arghhhhhhh. Back to searching

Comentario

Why no try http;//www.fcrentacar.com you may be lucky they are in Los Dolses tel 966764491

Comentario

Try coyscars based in torre. 50 euroes cheaper than carjet etc..
                For my 2 week rental.

Comentario

Thanks for the tips

I have booked with a used car rental place not the biggest car but atleast WE got one! Phew!

Comentario

I don't believe

I have been looking for "cheaper" car hire than what has been on show at the mo through various websites and company's.
                    Being the b******hunter that I am, I followed a posting on this website to FCcarhire and, would you believe it, I got cheaper car hire than if I had went with the usual company I rent from (Econorent),

So I would just like to say to my fellow poster'ers (if that is a word that I haven't made up) "Thank You" you've helped keep an oldish guy, rich.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                      Why no try http;//www.fcrentacar.com you may be lucky they are in Los Dolses tel 966764491

i just done a quote for 24th till 30th October at El Altet and they offer a Fiat Doblo €322 whilst Econorent offer a Berlingo at €132

no brainer

Comentario

Marketing

Isn't it amazing how price's differ from month to month.
                        Rip you off in the summer, goad you in the winter with amazing price's

Comentario

If that car rental falls through try Coys Cars I can thoroughly recommend them also. Their phone number is in one of the free papers.

Comentario

Hi we have been booking cars at alicante airport now for 4 years but our last 2 booking have been cancelled at the airport when we arrived so then we have to wander round all the rental company to get a car (4day hire airport rate 165 euros) even booked 3 month in advance and still no car.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X