Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Originalmente publicado por videokeith Ver Mensaje
    Just FYI, it seems that the Car Leasing Companies, who supply stock to many of the local car hire companies, underestimated the demand for 2009 due to the recession.

As such, the major local player leased a much smaller amount of cars than they usually do, for 2009. Typical sod's law, is that this year people have been coming to Spain in the same numbers as before but with about 30% less cars available, demand by far is outstripping demand thus keeping the prices high and the availability of cars very low.

Keith
    The banks would not finance as many cars hence the shortage & the massive hire cost hike !

Comentario

car hire

Hi Can I ask who you booked with as we are having difficulty renting or they are crazy prices??

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Rocky P Ver Mensaje
        Hi Can I ask who you booked with as we are having difficulty renting or they are crazy prices??

Who are you asking that of ? Seems everyone's having problems trying to find a hire car &, IF they do, they're having to pay crazy prices.

You are over a barrel. (We bought our own recently, we'd had enough !!)

Comentario

Where did you go to buy it? Looking at doing this myself. Also - what documentation was required when you bought it? If anyone knows of any decent used car salesmen (if there is such a thing!!) in or around Torre I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sparky Ver Mensaje
            Where did you go to buy it? Looking at doing this myself. Also - what documentation was required when you bought it? If anyone knows of any decent used car salesmen (if there is such a thing!!) in or around Torre I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
            We went to a garage. We needed to show (as a non resident) passport & Copia Simple (copy of the deeds, the escritura). Garage price included transfer fees, they did all necessary.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X