Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Need elec. appliances?

I needed a washing machine, oven and hob - went to Tien 21, Milar (Eroski centre Punta Prima) but got the best prices by miles with:

Alfa Gas
    C/Gabriel Miro (just behind the petrol station on the seafront in Torre - near the Butano office)

They were great - ordered this morning, delivered and installed this afternoon. Incredible!

Antonio speaks some English as well.

Got a new oven and ceramic hob fitted and old one removed and taken away all for €404 from REAL DOMESTIC APPLIANCES There in Los Dolses Commercial center. Excellent service.

Comentario

Ok I paid 359€ - obviously price depends on the make etc.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Rob1305 Ver Mensaje
        Ok I paid 359€ - obviously price depends on the make etc.
        The shop you refer to are also very good for having out to service your gas boiler which by law you should have done every 2 years? I believe it is. I've never bought anything from them but as I need a new washing machine may take a look there. never think of them when I need a new appliance.

Comentario

I have got all of my kitchen electrical goods from Alpha Gas since 2002, I also bought a gas hob from them. I too have found them to be very reasonably priced, efficient and helpful

Comentario

Yes the friend who recommended me has bought appliances there and had his gas water boiler serviced by them.

They also changed the under sink plumbing which did not have the connection for the waste water from the w/m at no extra charge.

Pity they are not in a main street so more people don't find them - hence my post.

I can also recommend ECH Insurance Brokers on the corner behind the Solbank (and opposite the new theatre plaza) - very helpful man (Ernesto) and his Swedish wife. They both speak English. I find it better than doing these deals over the phone.

Comentario

washer dryer

Hi Rob1305 sorry to be a pain but im going to get a new washer drier in august when im over can you give me further directions to guy you recommended please my nearest big area is La Mata Many Thanks Jeanie

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por jeaniewigs Ver Mensaje
                Hi Rob1305 sorry to be a pain but im going to get a new washer drier in august when im over can you give me further directions to guy you recommended please my nearest big area is La Mata Many Thanks Jeanie
                If you put Alfa Gas Torrevieja into google you can view a map of where the shop is.

Comentario

many thanks for suggestion will do that- regards Jeanie

Comentario

Yes try the google maps but if that fails for any reason - there is a petrol station on the sea front road in centre of Torrevieja, (on the Playa Naufragos side which in actual fact is the other sode of town away from La Mata) near the Butano offfice it is the road behind that petrol station - Calle Gabriel Miro, 23 Tel 96 571 75 48

Comentario

good morning Rob1305 thanks again I will check it out when Im over next time - Jeanie

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X