Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Los Balcones Centro Commercial

I have heard from someone that the Los Balcones Commercization is now virtually closed with only Filtons bar remaining. Is this true?

no, absolute garbage, and a worrying fact that you have posted this information... It does the business's no good. a chinese has closed and that is all, there are loads of bars, chinese's, banks, italians, estate agent's furniture stores, hairdresser's, launderette, still operating in the Filton Centre....

Marian

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por mbridgie Ver Mensaje
      no, absolute garbage, and a worrying fact that you have posted this information... It does the business's no good. a chinese has closed and that is all, there are loads of bars, chinese's, banks, italians, estate agent's furniture stores, hairdresser's, launderette, still operating in the Filton Centre....

Marian
      what was said about the centre may not help the buisness community there in any way but then neither does the fact that the place is falling into decay. I was around when the place first opened and it was a very smart and appealing building with loads of interest since then it has just fallen apart and no one seems interested in restoring it to its former glory no wonder shops/bars and restraunts of all kinds spring up and die off just as quickly.
      If something isnt done soon then the previous persons statement could well be a fact. I guess the owners of the individual units are to blame as much as the overall owners for the rundown condition, just some paint and small repairs would make a huge difference to prevent this centre from becoming a ghost town.

Comentario

centro filton los balcones

Originalmente publicado por gold4252
        I feel like a tard because the wording on this seriously confused me for a good 5 minutes. warhammer power levelingwarhammer online power level
        The reason you feel like a tard is probably because you are one there is nothing in the wording of these posts that is in the least bit confusing except to a tard so i guess you can feel confident in your assumption.

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X