Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Amateur Radio

Any Radio Hams in the Torrevieja area or in the Costablanca in General interested in forming a club, let me know, or just let me know that you exist

Adrian

EA5/G0KOM--ZC4MK--VP8COI

ham

Hi Adrian, I posted a similar ? in the general queries section a few weeks ago. No replies so far. I have been unable to trace any EA8--- call signs as of yet. My call is mw0cnc and is on QRZ. Ihope to be in T V Iin feb 05 and will try and rig up an old portable setup. 73s trio

Comentario

Amateur Radio

Terry have a look at my G call on QRZ and drop me an e-mail, your e-mail isnt listed on QRZ

Adrian

EA5/G0KOM

Comentario

amateur radio

Hi both

just got back from spain and logged on this forum

have apt at Gran Alacant, visit fairly regular, out for 2 weekends this month.

have old Trio TS130V 10w HF mobile with power supply out there

just to let you know I am about

try RSGB euro callbook cd rom for local hams

73 de graham G4PFK :P

Comentario

just a suggestion how about a weekend sked on say 20m say 14.180 often open uk to ea or use email and test the bands for suitable contacts.

i'm not into satellites repeaters etc give me ssb and maybe cw again in the future.

73 de graham g4pfk

Comentario

Returning to Ham Radio in Spain

I think I will have to take some equipment back to my place in Torrevieja. I used to have an old IC-706 with power supply, atu and ProAm whips.
            I had a scary experience with the Guardia (post 9/11) whilst I was transmitting (fully legal) and this put me off operating in Spain. I took my rig and all the gear home.
            I miss operating from Spain though and next time I drive I will bring the gear back I think.
            I look forward to hearing some of you in Torrevieja and working you from the UK.
            I mostly use CW and have just gone on to PSK31 which is interesting. I still like CW best though.

Regards

Terry G0VTI

Comentario

Amateur Radio

Just another trawl to see if there are any Hams out there

Adrian

EA5/G0KOM

Los Dolses
              Villamartin

Comentario

Re: Amateur Radio

Hi Adrian,
                I have just surfed into this website and forum and found what I had been looking for. I have been visiting Torrevieja for the last 18 years and bringing my radio gear with me, i initially used my FT 847 but went over to a Ft 857 because of the weight. I use a Villa in Los Balcones,it belongs to the family we have one for rental and one just for the family. I use a G5RV over the villa when I'm out there.The next time I am over there will be from the 16th October 2006. Just one question. I am aware that the license conditions require a prefix ie EA/G1BHR but is there supposed to be a numer as well and are what used to be "B" licensees now regarded as full licensees in Spain as in England
                Ian G1BHR

Originalmente publicado por Adrian
                Just another trawl to see if there are any Hams out there

Adrian

EA5/G0KOM

Los Dolses
                Villamartin

Comentario

hello

Hi just saw this forum, I have just bought at Los Balcones, and will be out there from 30/9 to 14/10, my call is G6BFP, will only be taking my HH as have to much other stuff to bring out, the wife is only staying for 1 week so i will be home alone if anyone wants to hook up for a beer and talk me through the finer points of life in Spain.
                  cheers
                  lee

Comentario

Anyone out there !!!

Hi is anyone reading this, would like to hook up with some local hams,to get to know the regs,obtaining paperwork etc.
                    lee
                    g6bfp

Comentario

Re: Anyone out there !!!

Originalmente publicado por leehumphrey
                      Hi is anyone reading this, would like to hook up with some local hams,to get to know the regs,obtaining paperwork etc.
                      lee
                      g6bfp
                      Hi
                      I saw your post in the Legal Advice forum.
                      Of course, I couldn't reply to you in there.
                      However, I have looked into the OARI Guide (button on the LHS of the homepage of this site) and if you then click on NIE, it tells you about NIF numbers as well.
                      Happy surfing!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Adrian Ver Mensaje
                        Any Radio Hams in the Torrevieja area or in the Costablanca in General interested in forming a club, let me know, or just let me know that you exist

Adrian

EA5/G0KOM--ZC4MK--VP8COI
                        Hi Adrian
                        my name is john I am G6XBS currently not active although I do have a 2 metre set.
                        I am going back to England for a wedding in March and I'm thinking of buying a 2/70 portable
                        if you do form a club I would be very interested.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X