Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Awning Installation

Looking for someone who knows awnings(with extendable arms). It is about 2m long with 2m outreach) to move(dismount) from house in Quesada to re-instal at house in Pueblo Bravo(about 3km) at a reasonable price.

I don't think it is quite that simple, we have just fitted our own, the bolts which hold the brackets in position are expanding and lock into place so you may need new ones. It may even be cheaper to buy a new awning
    I'm no expert though but I'm sure it will need new brackets and bolts anyone know better ????

Comentario

Awnings

Hi,Just got a new one ,hope to fit in SEPT, when i,m due out. I would say all you need to do is ,unsrew the 4-6 retaining bolts. Leave expandind plug in wall,get new bolts and plugs,if you need a hand I am at El Chaparall and will be available in Sept, (Do,nt Panic!!) Leave me your Mob number/name,or text me on 07720201988!! Laurie

Comentario

hi i work for a awning company toldos costa blanca we would dismount and re fit at your other house
        give me a call
        lloyd 687 832 992
        or email me at
        lloyd@toldoscostablanca.com

Comentario

I got one from ebay at £96.95 Item number: 230827610324 and fitted it myself. I got it delivered free to my UK address and then sent it to Spain with a friend. Good quality and easy fitting.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X