Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Torrevieja’s Nature Photography exhibition

The exhibition will be displayed until August 31, from 12:00 am until midnight.

Read more...

The Book

Hi,

This is an excellent display of pictures which we saw on the last night of our hols the week before last.

This exhibition is being sponsored by CAM Bank and I understand that they have an excellent information book about the exhibition which can be collected from the CAM Bank branches for those customers who go in with a CAM card.

I was not able to go in myself to collect as we left too early the following morning to go to the airport. I am interested in photography and would really like to get a copy of this book if it is still available - if there is someone who can facilitate me by getting it on their CAM card. In understand there is not a charge for the book.

My spanish home is in Zeniamar.

Many thanks

Anthony

Comentario

Got u a copy of the book

Hi there Anthony, I got you a copy today if you are still interested in it.
      Just let me know when you are next out to arrange collection.
      Cheers Chris

Originalmente publicado por agavin Ver Mensaje
      Hi,

This is an excellent display of pictures which we saw on the last night of our hols the week before last.

This exhibition is being sponsored by CAM Bank and I understand that they have an excellent information book about the exhibition which can be collected from the CAM Bank branches for those customers who go in with a CAM card.

I was not able to go in myself to collect as we left too early the following morning to go to the airport. I am interested in photography and would really like to get a copy of this book if it is still available - if there is someone who can facilitate me by getting it on their CAM card. In understand there is not a charge for the book.

My spanish home is in Zeniamar.

Many thanks

Anthony

Comentario

photography exhibition

I was very impressed with the photography exhibition and spent some time there. Some if not all of the shots are truly amazing but a few I thought had been 'Photoshopped'. Nevertheless, all were superb photos.
        I too would like a copy of the booklet but not a CAM customer..Would I be able to pop into the bank and just pick one up... I am in Cabo Roig at the moment..

Comentario

Thanks Chrisdee

Chrisdee

Thanks for doing this for me.

Some members of my family are out in September, I am not sure yet when I will be out next. If it is OK with you I will see if they can meet you to collect the book. Can you sent me a private mail and we can arrange

Thanks a million again
          Anthony

Comentario

I wanted to send you a pm yesterday with my details but couldn't find out how to do it ?? If nobody comes on here to tell me how to do it they can collect it from the Alzeimers Charity shop in Torrevieja, I'll ensure it's behind the counter when you tell me they can pop in to collect it.
            Originalmente publicado por agavin Ver Mensaje
            Chrisdee

Thanks for doing this for me.

Some members of my family are out in September, I am not sure yet when I will be out next. If it is OK with you I will see if they can meet you to collect the book. Can you sent me a private mail and we can arrange

Thanks a million again
            Anthony

Comentario

Just ask your friends who has a Cam bank account, we just automatically showed the girl our card, not that she really looked at it and asked for the book which she gladly gave us. You could try just popping in and asking.
              Originalmente publicado por Freddy Ver Mensaje
              I was very impressed with the photography exhibition and spent some time there. Some if not all of the shots are truly amazing but a few I thought had been 'Photoshopped'. Nevertheless, all were superb photos.
              I too would like a copy of the booklet but not a CAM customer..Would I be able to pop into the bank and just pick one up... I am in Cabo Roig at the moment..

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X