Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• bbc an itv with 60 cm antenna on costa blanca

now we can get from satellite 24 channels from UK bbc 1,2,3,4 Itv 1,2,3,4, and other 18 channels, amazing, i was walking in Torrevieja in las cortes valencianas street and i get this system from a antennas storage and works perfectly, the good point is my lot is too small and I can´t install a 2.4 Mts antenna, now i can receive my channels with a smaller antenna.

if somebody need any info about this let me know

tks

I think there are many people that would be interested in this as reading on another forum there are going to be some big changes in september concerning the rebroadcasting systems. Firstly where do you live and you say antenna is this a dish or what and also 18 other channels could you list them please.

Comentario

am living in Gibraltar and our chace to get the signal is really hard on this case i get the set up box with 24 channels bb 1,2,3,4 it, 1 2 3 4 true mov 1, 2 horror ch, fox movies, fox series, travel movies for men 1,2 and more, i think this signal going to south because some channels coming with some subtitle but the audio coming in english, my apt is too small and tks to lord this guys exist because now I can wacth my tv with small dish

if u need more info let me know

regards

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por newsatt Ver Mensaje
        because some channels coming with some subtitle but the audio coming in english,
        thats because fox movies and fox series are arabic channels and have the arabic subtitles hard coded into the picture...as that is the market these channels are intended for...
        they are also available for free on an 80cm dish pointing at nilesat and arabsat....
        if u need more info let me know,
        ok
        whats the company called that is running this service?
        are they a legally registered company?
        in what country?
        are they legally lisensed to rebroadcast these channels?
        are they contactable directly?.
        do they have a website?

if they have invested money into a satellite transponder, the encryption company, and into rebroadcasting agreements with the channels they offer they must have enough to offer advertising, at leaste a webpage with details and offers, contacts, service, and not just postings on a forum using a hotmail account?

all valid questions i think gievn the recent suspicions and feelings regarding rebroadcasters over the last year
        Editado por última vez por satandpcguy; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/3071-satandpcguy en , 22:30:49.

Comentario

yes you have all the razon on this, i just buy this here in a installer shop and thats it i.m not making any promotion on this just i get this system and tha´s it I dont know the company who´s provide this system, is working that what I know, any way am so happy with this system

if I can get the name or any other info i´ll let you know

regards

Comentario

if I can get the name or any other info i´ll let you know
            regards
            thanks i would really appreciate that.
            the more oinformation on the system the better as many people have been ripped off / fingers burnt / have bad perception of TV and rebroadcaster since all the problems of last year...so having a place of contact and not just an (hotmail) email address would be good...or even if they have a premesis...again, surely if they have enough cash for a satellite transponder and uplink system they must be available somewhere...

Comentario

Hi,

I have seen an 80cm dish and dual digital receiver set in Carrefour ( 155 Euros). The box says it receives Freesat BBC 123 Itv1234 etc as well as AstraII chanels.

Has anyone bought one and does it work with an 80cm dish in Torrevieja.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por johnthosk Ver Mensaje
                Hi,
                I have seen an 80cm dish and dual digital receiver set in Carrefour ( 155 Euros). The box says it receives Freesat BBC 123 Itv1234 etc as well as AstraII chanels.
                Has anyone bought one and does it work with an 80cm dish in Torrevieja.
                simple answer is no.
                the 80cm dish is too small for BBC 123 Itv1234 from astra2 satellites.
                you may receive some other channels from the astra 2 south beam, but not the ones you mention that are on astra 2d!

but if you took the dish and receiver to the uK then yes it would work ok.

this is the problems that some stores just sell generic kits whos packaging can be used for many countries....

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X