Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mobility Scooter wanted

I'm looking for a 4 wheel mobility scooter in good condition. Does anyone have one for sale?

Have you seen the one for sale on the dot co dot uk forum, very good price.
    Originalmente publicado por sueb Ver Mensaje
    I'm looking for a 4 wheel mobility scooter in good condition. Does anyone have one for sale?

Comentario

Mobility Scooter

Yes, have literally just replied.

Comentario

Hi SueB

Just got your message on the other site and have replied there, I was directed here by RedDragon, and Perry, would have replied earlier but my internet was down yesterday

Comentario

Saw one this morning in the Euro Weekly news.
          Electro mobility scooter cruising range 40 kms 550 euros immaculate condition tel 627 019 403.

Comentario

Chris is that 40kms ph that is much faster than walking pace at 4 mph these things are lethal in the wrong hands you will see what I mean when you read below they should be speed regulated
            I come from Bridlington and they are 2 a penny there every other person has one in fact one rider was charged in court for exceeding the speed limit on a footpath and running a pedestrain down

Comentario

Don't know, just copied the ad out of the paper, think they meant it can go 40kms before the battery goes flat? That's how I looked at it.
              But yes, the are dangerous things in the wrong hands, I think they should have to have insurance with them because I've seen what can happen with them too. Bridlington must be the same as Bexhill-On-Sea, every bugger has one.

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
              Chris is that 40kms ph that is much faster than walking pace at 4 mph these things are lethal in the wrong hands you will see what I mean when you read below they should be speed regulated
              I come from Bridlington and they are 2 a penny there every other person has one in fact one rider was charged in court for exceeding the speed limit on a footpath and running a pedestrain down

Comentario

Thanks Chrisdee. I've been in touch with this guy but the one he's advertising is a 3 wheeler. Apparently he does have a 4 wheel one that is unused but he paid way over the odds for it and wants more than a new one would cost in the UK.

Comentario

I think you'll find that's 40km before the battery needs charging. I know these things can be a nuisance for you able bodied people but for people like me who have difficulty walking they are a god send. Believe me, it's no fun being pushed around in a wheelchair and having to rely on someone taking you out. You don't appreciate your independance until you lose it.

Comentario

No I know it must be terrible for you, I hope you do get what you want at a reasonable price. What is wrong with a 3 wheeler, it would be safe enough wouldn't it.
                    Originalmente publicado por sueb Ver Mensaje
                    I think you'll find that's 40km before the battery needs charging. I know these things can be a nuisance for you able bodied people but for people like me who have difficulty walking they are a god send. Believe me, it's no fun being pushed around in a wheelchair and having to rely on someone taking you out. You don't appreciate your independance until you lose it.

Comentario

Don't fancy a 3 wheeler one, I don't think they are stable enough for the dreadful roads and paths round here. The wheelchair is bad enough, the kirbs are so high even at the crossings (that's if someone isn't parked across it) and at one crossing where we live they have a dropped curb at one side an a flaming huge one about 8" on the other side. I'm lucky, I can walk a little so I can get out and walk up the kerb but god help anyone who is totally wheelchair bound.

Comentario

free classifeds ads

Please, use our FREE CLASSIFIED ADS service:

Torrevieja Classifieds

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X