Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bridge Clubs in Los Altos/Balcones/La Florida General Area

Would appreciate any information or contact advice on contract bridge clubs in the areas mentioned.

96 678 5507

I have created a list of over 180 different clubs and associations in the Torrevieja area. This is the only contact I have fro a "Jim" in Torrevieja. If anybody would like a list or would like to add/update details please contact stevenhall@navegalia.com

Comentario

Many thanks, Happy New Year.

Comentario

I live in Los Altos, have played to a reasonable standard in the past, & would enjoy the odd game, though I'm very rusty (no bridge playing partner).
        Colin Beaven

Comentario

Bridge Clubs

My husband and I visited have purchased a holiday home this area. In October we found a club which meets Monday and Thursday at Paraiso de lost Angeles contact Jon 96 671 8480 - they advertise in the Costa Blanca News. Many of the other players were from other countries i.e Germany, Sweden etc , they used their own languages and and played other systems from Acol which I found rather confusing.

We will be visiting Spain at Easter when if we have time we will visit the club again and would be pleased to meet you and play a game. Hopefully by then you or I will have found other players. I think there must be many other bridge players within the golf community such as Vllamartin and wonder how to find them.

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X