Anuncio

Colapsar
No hay anuncio todavía.

Best person to fix the plastic blinds at a *reasonable* price ?

Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Best person to fix the plastic blinds at a *reasonable* price ?

Anyone reccomend someone to fix / replace the cord that you use to raise and lower the plastic blinds in Aguas Nuevas please ?

you can do it: yes you can

its possible to fix these yourself; parts can be got in most good ferreterias (hardware).
    The one in La Florida might have them. I know the one at the end of the main street in San Miguel de salinas has them.

Tooler

Comentario

Thanks tooler, how easy is to fix, for diy newb ? Also, do you know the precise tools that I'll need ? I have to travel from my home to the property in Aguas Nuevas and so would need to know in advance what tools.

Comentario

the fixer

well!! if your really new to DIY??

anyway you need a star head screwdriver to open the casing where the cord is housed.
        and you may need a decent pliers. The rest is basically grit and determination.

replacing the mechanism with a new one is pretty easy.

have a look at it and you'll know if its up your street or not!

Comentario

If you do need an expert I can recommend Peter Marshall from Win Tec on 617 606 555 he did ours no problem but he does have a minimum fee of €40 but well worth it as it is done properly.

Comentario

My husband changed ours, it was fiddley but he managed it OK, also make sure you get the correct width and length (as the actress said to the bishop!). Maybe it's worth getting the professional in, watch what he does so you can do it the next time.

Comentario

Many thanks all - prob solved.

Comentario

Did you give it a go yourself or get somebody in to do it?

Originalmente publicado por _Chris_ Ver Mensaje
                Many thanks all - prob solved.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X