Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Buying Car & Long term parking at murcia

hi we are coming to torrevieja for our annual 3 wk hol very soon. we usually hire a car but nearly all are unavailable so have decided to purchase if possible. i was just wondering does anyone have any advice about where to buy, how easy it is to get insurance and is there any long term parking at murcia airport which is where we normally fly into.

parking

Hi.
    I come over to Murcia from Gatwick about ten times a year and so last September bought a car...(got fed up of paying car rental and more importantly for full tanks of fuel I never used).
    I use Seguro long term parking, and deal with a guy called Arno.
    For a year it is 365 euros....
    I just email him when I am ariving and he brings the car to the car park at the arranged time and I meet him by the gift shop at Murcia airport...likewise for departures.
    I have never had a problem with the company and found them very reliable..

Seguro Storage, Self-storage or let us store for you, Murcia Spain

above is the link (I hope)..
    If you do use them...pls say I recommended them as mine is due for renewal, and I might get a discount!!

Hope this helps.
    Jim

Comentario

Thanks jim

did you have much difficulty with purchasing the car and insurance etc.

Comentario

car/insurance

we actually bought our little fiesta off a friend--the only real difference is that all the paperwork has to be done through a solicitor---could be wrong but with transfer etc it cost about 130 euros..you have to present your passport/deeds etc for the transfer.
        Insurance was easier--I went to Knights at La Zenia...presented a copy of my UK no claims proof and paid approx 290 euros for the year.
        The insurance covers the vehicle and NOT the person, and so our car can be used by anyone over 25 with our permission as long as they have a licence.
        It also includes a UK number for assistance, and breakdown cover..
        There are many companies and am sure they offer similar..
        Hope this helps
        Jim

Comentario

I bought my car from Framon Motors of Bigastro. The attraction for me was the fact that they would store it for me when I was in the UK,then deliver it to Alicante or Murcia airport,on my return.Until this year it was a free service but due to the downturn in car sales they now charge €100 a year still a bargain.
          Andy Hermida of Framon Motors is heavily involved with Torrevieja FC and will give a discount to members of Torrevieja supporters club

Comentario

Hi, just seen that there is a new Psrking company called Plane Parking that has opened 2 min from Murcia airport, prices are cheap and it looks a very professional company, for a year its only 300€ and they are offering 15 months for a years contract....they also do short term as well...number is 968566410 or 656532491...website is planeparking.es

Comentario

free classifeds ads

You can use our Free Classified Ads service:

Torrevieja Classifieds

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X