Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• car rental

Can anyone recommend a "reasonable" car hire company that operate a airport service and are in the Torrevieja area. I hope to hire a medium sized car in July. I am not worried if the cars are new, but the company and cars must be reliable.
    Thanks

Levantina Car Hire

Levantina operates a personal service from Alicante and Murcia airports. All cars have power steering, air conditioning and music. You can see all the details at www.costa-blanca-service-area.com

Comentario

car hire

Try carjet.com I have used them numerous times and can't beat their prices with anyone else and the cars are all very new.

Comentario

I've always used Record Rent a Car
        www.recordrentacar.com
        Competitive prices, new cars - quite often have had an upgrade at no extra cost and if you ask for returning the car with the same amount of fuel as collection - they will arrange it. Good for short trips. They also have a loyalty scheme which saves money the next time you hire.
        One gripe however, they seem to take three times longer dealing with each customer (unless I'm just unlucky) at the airport desk than their competitors alongside them - which does mean queuing

Comentario

Try www.aurigacar.com

Carjet uses this firm, but sometimes it is cheaper by going direct. The cars are always new, sevice is quick because you can provide them with datails which stay on their data base,so after a quick glance at your passport and driving licence they will ask you to sign on agreement form and off you go.

They will not provide you with safety jackets or the triangles but will pay your fine if stopped by police.

Petrol is either on full/ful or full/ empty tank basis which ever suits your circumstances

Staff is very helpful and speak good English

Comentario

car hj

WE've also used record when over there, no problems and car been upgraded both times.

Comentario

I've recently booked a car through www.spain-travel-car.com for 19 days 19/6-8/7 for 277.93 euros.Gp A Car allocated from Auriga.
              Aurigas own website quotes 327.50,Carjet 350 and Record 304.63.
              Quite a variation in prices!

Comentario

Comentario

I have used F&C for almost four years and to date have hired cars for the equivalent of 350 weeks. I have not found better although I have also been impressed with Coys Rent-A-Car in La Torreta

F&C 96 679 6044

Comentario

I also recommend carjet. We usually end up with a car from Europa through carjet and they are very reasonable.

Caireen x

Comentario

Can anybody recomend a company that does full/full tank that operate from Murcia Airport

Comentario

car rental

Hi, we are first time users we have been looking at the site for some timeand thought we may help now. We have tried many companies but have always found the best value to be www.spaincarhire.com
                        Hope you find this useful.
                        Regards klmnm

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X