Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• torrevieja lighting up times

We arriving at Murcia on 20th Sept could anyone please tell me what time it goes dark on that date please.
    Regards alan.

Lighting Up Times

The police may have their own lighting up times for the month of September, however records show that the Sun rises around 0743 hours and sets around 2019 hours. Dawn is said to be 0716 hours and Dusk is said to be 2045 hours.
    I have to ask the question! Why do you need to know? Are you cycling and need lights or what?

Comentario

Torrevieja lighting up times

Bob, thanks for your reply and in answer as to why we are arriving around 1900hrs at Murcia and I have never driven in Spain before and don't fancy my introductary drive in the dark, I have driven on the right in Finland many times but the last time was about 8 years ago and as I am approaching 70 and aware of my limitations I would rather the first time take place in day light.
      Thanks again.
      Alan.

Comentario

Alan. Not sure just where you are heading but the AP7 which you can pick up almost at the airport will take you either way with ease...Little traffic and very well signposted...

'Limitations' ? Alan....................................I'm a tad older and didn't know I had any......that I admit to anyway !

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X