Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Eligibility to be entered on the municipal padron

I was asked the other day that if you are a property owner - but are non-resident (ie occupy your property < 183 days per year)(holiday home etal) is it unnecessary or even 'illegal' for you to enter yourself (and family) on the Municipal Empadronamiento (Padrón)

A friend - a non-resident property owner for 10 years has been on the padrón for that length of time - paying IBI etal AND also Patrimonio (Wealth + Income Tax) - does not somehow ring right!
    Should it be one or the other - not both ?

TIA

Mike E

Padron

I think they changed the rules a few years ago. I'm a non resident with a holiday home,I signed on the Padron 5 years ago,then got a new one to enable me to buy a car.

Comentario

Mike, If I have read your post properly I think you are a little confused.

The padron is indeed intended only for permanent residents including those renting long term ie not just actual property owners.

But - being a non resident does not exclude you from paying taxes!

Unfortunately that falls to everyone - type and amount does depend on whether you are a resident or not.

For Non-Residents Tax info go here:

Agencia Tributaria - Non-resident Income Tax

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Rob1305 Ver Mensaje
        Mike, If I have read your post properly I think you are a little confused.......................................... .
        Hi Rob

Which is why I asked the question. Now things are more clearer and I will be able to advise my friend accordinly

Many thanks

Mike E

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X