Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Bootsale Trash and Treasure is back

I must tell everyone who is a avid collector like myself that the old Bootsale Trash and Treasure has started again and I visited it on the first opening day last Saturday.
    It was great, lots of bargain stalls but a cleaner surrounding venue. It is at la herradura restauarant in Los Montesinos....you can get all their information from the website New Page 2 I hope you enjoy it there as much as I did.

Still charging 1 euro entry fee though. I hear most of them are doing that now, they are so popular it's an easy way to make money. Don't agree with them charging but I never go to them, my mum likes them but will not pay. I think that is pure greed to charge people to go in.

Comentario

1 euro fee

Pure greed............it is a pleasure for me to pay one euro entrance fee to an organizer that puts on such a good and clean venue, they have security to pay for which keep my granchildren safe, they have first aid people in case i get sun stroke, they have at least 6 staff looking after the stands, they advertise the event to all other persons like myself who love collectables and Antiques, I think they do a great job for the one euro entrance fee....and if they dont charge it on the door then the stands to hire would be as twice as expensive which would mean less poeple could afford one which would mean I had less choice and enjoyment at the show...........ONE euro is cheap and well worth it.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X