Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• gol tv,now pay as you view?

i now notice as of today gol tv on torresat will cost us extra money per month, to watch the premier league and champions league.dunno how much but this is what it says on gol tv channel?

GOLTV has laways been launched with plans for it to go PAY.
    GOL TV on TDT is 14.99 euros per month to view.
    it is also available on some of the official cable tv networks in spain.

fof TDT you will need a gol tv viewing card - they are in limited supply at the moment but i understand court ingles and mediamarkt have them.
    you will also need either a TDT set top box with relevant card reader / slot, ot a tv with built in tdt receiver and card slot / pcm slot.

if TS get the correct broadcasting rights then t will be on their system....

Comentario

Why pay for GOL when TVE1, TVE2/TDP and La sexta show Spanish la Liga, UK Prem. Champs Lge for free ?

Comentario

If that is true I will be getting rid of Torresat when I arrive next week. €20 a month plus another €14 for football no thanks.

Comentario

hi munro is that on your tdt box and how much did your box cost

Comentario

how are you

Comentario

have you heard about bob

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sparky1 Ver Mensaje
                hi munro is that on your tdt box and how much did your box cost
                boxes cost anything from 30 euros to over 200...depending on quality (like lidl) or hd or hdd etc...

Comentario

Why would anyone pay over 200€ for a TDT box when for that money you could buy a new TV with it integrated ?

Comentario

because it would be a HD TDT tuner with harddisk and twin receivers..???

most HD TVs do not actually have a HD terrestrial tuner in side them, so will not actually get the HD TDT channels!

Comentario

OK thanks for explaining these technological points - but are they really important ? How many people actually want those facilities ? and are prepared to pay for them ?

Comentario

well with a hard disk records you can record programmes using the rescivers EPG, just like a Sky+ box.
                        and those with a twin TDT tuner means you can watch one TDT channel and record another TDT channel at the same time.
                        All for free.
                        Good when there are now many channels that broadcast much of their content in VO....and do not have access to main UK TV channels (via dish or "other" means)

OK there are not many HD TDT channels at the moment - although Canal9 and TVE have some test HD channels up at the moment so TDTHD will soon be there - so free HD channels....which make sense if you have a HD TV, as many people have but not willing to pay for the PAY TV HD Channels...

infact I saw one HD TDT test and the quality looked even better than Nat Geo HD on Sky!!!!!!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                        X