X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• We want to have fun!!

Hi,

Myself, brother, cousin, and mate are coming over to torrevieja on the last week of June.

We are all in our early 20's and are looking for some fun stuff to do. We are staying in my parents Villa in Playa Flamenca.

Anyway, can anyone help us find the nightlife?

We know of the 2 complexes in Playa Flamenca, (Villa Park and the complex with the Lansdowne pub and the Scottish bar).

We also know how to get to Pacha (going there on Sat 25th) and we're doing the Fri in Benidorm.

These options apart, can anyone offer other suggestions?

Would be very much appreciated!

Cheers
    Jamie

p.s. if there are any girls of a similar age and of good looks, who would like to show us the way, feel free to drop me a message!

There are quite a few bars in Flamenca Beach commercial centre where McNeills the Scottish bar bistro has the best meals and Landsdown plus many other bars. There is a Bar Budda in the back and Blues Brothers play in the Temple Bar. There is a also a late night bar above McNeills. Think you would find Via Park very boring. Remember Clubs in Spain are not discos, its where the girls are already in there so look for disco. Also, there is a lapdancing club on the road to VillaMartin, not that I have ever been. There are the go-karts near the roundabout just along from Flamenca Beach

Regards

John

Comentario

Go to Cabo Roig instead.

Much better

Comentario

But be very careful crossing the road!

Comentario

Cheers for the rapid response folks!

Yeah we knew of the complex with McNeils, Budda, and Lansdowne.

Cabo Roig sounds ok, is that basically the town centre? What is there to do there, as i have read there is a lively square with lots of bars etc. I presume this is it?

Also i read REM played there recently! Is there any big name events happening at the end of June?

Cheers
          Jamie

Comentario

Comentario

Thanks for the advice!!

Consider us well warned.

Sorry for the 20 questions, but i see that FC torrevieja play on Sat 26th. We could be very interested in going to watch the game.

Do you know roughly how to get there from Via Park? As our house is just next to Via Park.

Cheers again
              Jamie

Comentario

Does this mean that I won't be the only Hearts supporter watching FC Torrevieja on Sunday 26th June? Prepare yourselves for being part of a decent size crowd for a change!

Comentario

Hey Hey!!

If we can find the stadium, then it will indeed be the case!!

We'll be wearing our Hearts tops then if that's the case!!

Is the ground well known, easy to find?

Just noticed it is the Sunday not Saturday.

This close season is a nightmare! It's been a fortnight without going to the footy. The withdrawal symptoms have really kicked in. This would offer some relief!

Comentario

The bars you are talking about near the square are in Torrevieja itself, most of them do not open till late (midnight). If you go along the front prom passed the water fountain they are up behind the Burger King. If going to the football you will need a taxi as Torrvieja FC the other side of town away from you about 8 km, arrange to meet taxi at one of bars outside Via Park.

Comentario

Head along the N332 in the direction of Alicante until you are virtually past Torrevieja. You will see signposts for an exit off to Hospital St Jaime on the right. Go past this exit and take the very next on the right signposted for Torrevieja. (It comes very quickly afetr the St Jaime exit and is not well marked.) This exit does a hairpin bend on you so that you are then heading back in the opposite direction virtually parallel to the N332. In the distance (about half a mile) you will see that you are approaching a roundabout with a tall column in the middle of it. Turn right at that roundabout and the ground is a few hundred yards up there on the right. That particular match is the last one in the promotion play offs for which Torry are very well positioned so it is likely they will have a record crowd of over 5,000 so get there in good time. Kick off is likely to be 6.00pm.
                      Enjoy.

Comentario

fc torrevieja

Sounds interesting - There are 6 of us coming over from the 21st - 28th june and are staying in Torrevieja - so might try and come along for the FC game - who are they playing and is it a significant game?

Also if there is anything else on that week, let us know!!

Michael

Comentario

26 June versus Sagunto.

It is a MASSIVE game. Probably the one that gets us promotion. Full details www.fctorrevieja.com

Comentario

Rick and Linda the hosts of McNeill's always make you welcome, but for a jambo, you might find it a bit hard to swallow, as Rick is a Hib's supporter.

Regards

Brickie

Comentario

We want to have fun

Jambo
                              Don't worry about being a Hearts fan in MacNeill's they even make us Rangers fans more than welcome. It's our local when we're over, in fact my husbdand is probably in there now!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X