Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

MacNeill's

I've been over once before and had some banter with Ricky. It's easy to argue with Hibbees. They can't handle the truth see!

Turns out he grew up near my faither, they've had some banter as well like.

Sounds very promising for the game then! I'll be making an effort to get along.

I can't wait to come over now, a week in the sun is long overdue!!!

Comentario

http://www.pachatorrevieja.com/es/inicio.php

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but i was wondering if anyone here had actually been to Pacha nightclub in Torrevieja?

The above link shows the events this month, and unfortunately (for us guys that is) it seems there is some sort of male stripper event??

Can anyone translate the flyer for 25th June? As we were desperate to go to the club on the Saturday, having been to the one in Ibiza.

Many Thanks
      Jamie

Comentario

pacha

jambo, my name's michael, me and another 6 guys and girls are over from Aberdeen the same week as you, and quite possibly heading down to pacha at the weekend of the 25th.

I went there around 4 or 5 years ago, and it was really good then - it's quite a big place, and i distinctly remember getting an amazing cheeseburger at about 4am, which was ace.

it's also open all night usually, and is quite packed, has dance floor bits, and other more subdued bits too!!

what other kinda stuff are you guys doing on your trip? been over before?

myself and a couple of guys have been over heaps, but the rest haven't so it's going to be a good week!

Comentario

Hi people,
          Me and 5 other lads are going to Torrevieja on the 19th July to the 29th July, we are all 17 and were wonderinmg what there is to do when we get over there. We are thinking the niightlife and stuff. We are staying in mymatesparents apartment in Villamartin but will be happy to trek to anywhere which has a good nightlife. Are there many english tourists over there at that time and more specifically the women lol
          Thanks,
          Strum

Comentario

nightlife

THe nightlife is good. It's not line Ibiza or something, but there are loads of disco's - pacha, Kkk etc and they are all very good. There's a good all night place called 222 as well.

You will find LOTS of british tourists over, and lots of women, so just enjoy the holiday, and if you want to make it a more "club" like holiday, then go for it. Just don't forget there are loads of nice pubs as well for earlier in the night......

Comentario

excellent sounds good, cant wait for it because its our first holiday abroad without the parents, just finsihed my AS levels now and the count down is on lol thanks again any more tips or places to go are welcome

Comentario

Comentario

sounds all good then, a few of us im sure will last for a while but there are a couple of light weights who need to be showered by their dads every once in a while lol thanks for the info again

Comentario

Plans

This Forum has helped loads!! We've got an idea wot to be up to now

Hi Michael,

Re. our plans, we arrive on the Thurs 23rd and are supposedly keeping it quiet that night (fat chance). This is so we can be relatively fresh for the Fri, as we're going to have a day and all night in Benidorm.

Saturday after recovery time, we'll be hitting Pacha, but im gonna take Carrie's advice and not go until 3am. So we'll prob hit the bar street first, anyone any directions from Via Park Playflamenca to there?

Sunday will hopefully be FC Torrevieja game using the directions posted earlier on this thread. (Cheers for those RickT)

The rest of the week there be much chillin and sunbathing with plenty of bar stool hanging!

Hopefully get to these Go-Karts and also the water park.

OLE!!

P.s Carrie if you fancy directing us on that club crawl, i can assure you our group are pretty hardcore!!

Comentario

does anyone know how much the go-karts are???

Comentario

I think it was 14 Euros for an adult at Easter. It can get quite busy, so be prepared to queue.

Comentario

FC Torrevieja

FC Torrevieja are playing away this weekend and for those of you who know FC Torrevieja you will know that if they win this week they will have won the play offs. If you would like to book your seat on the coach for this Saturday's game please contact Alex on 966 786 352 or email me for further info at admin@kayeandpaul.co.uk.

Thanks

Comentario

Hi Jamie,

Will gladly point you in the right direction, but think you may be here already so you probably wont get this message!

If you do, drop me an email (carriewilson@talk21.com) and we can sort something out.

x

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X