Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• key holding service

hi can anybody help. i,ve recently stopped the key holding company i had becouse i didn,t beleive they were going round to check on my property as in the deal. i have been looking at other companys, and on one web site it stated that it was a legal requirement to have somebody in spain holding your keys, does anyone know if this is true, or just a sales ploy, thanks nick

don't know about that but we can hold your keys and will visit your property if you want to talk email me at greatauntielinda@hotmail.co.uk

Comentario

Hi Nick what area are you in? My mum is starting a business of key holding. She is only looking to take on a properties. Let me know if your interested. Jade

Comentario

key holding

hi, we are on iria v11, by the football ground, opposite the swimming pool, nick

Comentario

hi i've never heard that all properties should have a key holder ( been a management & rentals company for 7 years ) but anyone how does hold keys needs to be a registered company .
          heard several stories of insurance companies not paying out after breakins when joe blogs down the pub looks after the property. my favorite was the community president who looked after several properties on his urb was fined when he reported a breakin in to the police .
          give us a email if you want a chat but please use a reputable company .

cheers martin

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X