X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Computers - looking to buy

Hi everyone;

Finally got my internet set up and now I am looking for a PC (I already have a laptop!), printer and pc table...can anyone recommend a shop around this area? I am in Cabo Roig but have transport...thanks in advance!

Originalmente publicado por Steve H Ver Mensaje
    Hi everyone;

Finally got my internet set up and now I am looking for a PC (I already have a laptop!), printer and pc table...can anyone recommend a shop around this area? I am in Cabo Roig but have transport...thanks in advance!
    I am looking for a new Laptop, but I would like an English one

Wendy x

Comentario

english laptops

Hi folks,
      I have 4 english laptops for sale. All are second hand about 1 year old with 1Gb ram and 160Gb Hard drive. various models, all come with bag, mouse and spanish and english cables/plugs. all on windows XP or Vista in english. also all have ms office installed.
      Mark 649 530 999
      mark@grannet.es

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Mark Grannet Ver Mensaje
        Hi folks,
        I have 4 english laptops for sale. All are second hand about 1 year old with 1Gb ram and 160Gb Hard drive. various models, all come with bag, mouse and spanish and english cables/plugs. all on windows XP or Vista in english. also all have ms office installed.
        Mark 649 530 999
        mark@grannet.es
        What are your prices & where are you?

Thank you

Wendy

Comentario

Try The PC Shop based near Montesinos got my computer of them this year and very happy with it!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por fudgey Ver Mensaje
            Try The PC Shop based near Montesinos got my computer of them this year and very happy with it!
            Is it a UK laptop?

Wendy

Comentario

Have a look on the website i got a PC of them which is all in English there laptops are as well, they also used my old original windows xp disc as i did not want Vista!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por fudgey Ver Mensaje
                Have a look on the website i got a PC of them which is all in English there laptops are as well, they also used my old original windows xp disc as i did not want Vista!
                As far as I can see their laptops are Acer, & I hate Acer.

Unless they can get me another one.

Thank you

Wendy

Comentario

Give them a ring Brian is very helpful maybe able to get you the one you want!

Comentario

computers

If you are in cabo Roig there is a computer shop on the La Zenia roundabout, 'Compured'.
                    Bought mine there 18 months ago and no problems. I think they are Scandinavians so all speak English and very helpful. You will get it a bit cheaper at one of the big stores but think ahead to when things go wrong.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por sugar Ver Mensaje
                      If you are in cabo Roig there is a computer shop on the La Zenia roundabout, 'Compured'.
                      Bought mine there 18 months ago and no problems. I think they are Scandinavians so all speak English and very helpful. You will get it a bit cheaper at one of the big stores but think ahead to when things go wrong.
                      I think they used to be in Los Altos, & I wouldn't go to them

Wendy

Comentario

Trabajando...
                      X