Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• looking for a car

Anyone know of any second hand cars for sale or good garages? Was out there a few weeks ago and whereas before you would always see cars on the roadside for sale, especially around La Zenia, this time there were none, all the garages between Torrevieja and Cabo Roig are charging crazy prices, I am looking for a medium sized car in good condition, I am going out again in two weeks, so if anyone knows of anyone trying to get rid of a car in the area let me know, I also tried Framon Motors but again prices too high.

I know the feeling on high costs..I am searching for a decent second hand one too....but they arfe very expensive.

Comentario

Hello friend,

High cost is the main problem everywhere so it is better to buy a second hand car instead of a new car but in better condition. I also buy a second hand car but by the reference of a garages mechanic...
      So if you or any of your friend know any garages mechanic then you can contact to him.

Regards,
      Olivia

Approved Driving School

Comentario

Telephone 667 711 380 and talk to Patrick he is a second hand car dealer and will almost certainly have what you want. Tell him Barry recommended him.

Comentario

looking for a car

thanks for that, will give him a ring

Comentario

Comaskeys at La Zenia have several reasonably priced 2nd hand cars. Call Paul on 00 34 966773453 and he can send you details.

Comentario

looking for a car

thanks busylady for that.

Comentario

Second hand car

We can provide you an economical option as your car in Spain. Used cars in good condition, price ranges usually 1000-1500 €. Miguel mabm78@hotmail.com

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X