Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Unlock my Mobile

Can anyone tell me where I can get my Siemens C60 mobile phone unlocked?

In the San Miguel/Torrevieja/Cabo Roig area if possible.

Many Thanks.

You'll find most Locutorios will do this for you but you'll have to ask. Try searching THIS site. You may be able to do it yourself. Regards, Jeff.

Comentario

Unlock Phone

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a Motorola unlock generator or free motorola unlock code, as such there is no way to unlock your Siemens C60 for free, Motorola randomly generate the codes so they have full control over unlocking Siemens C60. If you take the phone to an unlock shop they either contact Motorola and then Motorola send an unlock signal back - at a cost or they use the reset code but often it doesn't last. Whichever way it will cost you.

Comentario

try the Dog and Bone in La Zenia

Comentario

It may be cheaper just to buy a cheap Spanish pay as you go phone to use when you are in Spain.

Comentario

You can get the unlock code in the site Mobile Unlock Solutions- Unlock Your Phone

Comentario

Thanks!

Many thanks for the advice everyone, I've bought a cheapie - Thanks Placebo, from the Dog & Bone Thanks GAL.

Comentario

You can better Buy the Locked mobile.It is cheaper than unlocked mobile after buying an locked mobile You can unlock the mobile using unlock code..You can buy locked or either Unlocked mobiles in amazon.com..You can get the Free Unlocking Instructions in the site MobileUnlockGuide.com : Guides and instructions to unlock Siemens C60 mobile phones at free of cost for siemens C60.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X