Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• savings accounts

Does anyone know of an instant access savings account other than ING? Any info appreciated.

bank

The e-saver account at Abbey.
    Instant access and rate is higher for first 6 months.

Comentario

The best savings rate for 1 year is probably about 2.5% in Spain. I spoke to a UK bank in Torrevieja and they say probably best to save in UK to get a good rate (e.g. 5%+). Think about it, the European bank rate is low so will savings. There are some good funds with banks like Solbank (I have one due out in Sept 2006) where you invest for 3 years and could get 40% of any stock market growth with the guarantee you cannot get less than your investment back. Worst that could happen is you would get no interest or inflation factor in your initial investment. Currently my fund is 7.5% up so doing not bad.

P.S. I have an eSaver with Abbey but they have a habit of reducing rates or closing the account to start a new version with lower rate.

Regards

John

Comentario

Thanks guys but it's money here in Spain so I don't want to send it back again therefor it needs to be a euro account?

Comentario

Here is a link to some Solbank accounts who are a good bank in Spain. Solbank are part of Banco Sabadell who are in the IBEX 35

https://www.solbank.com/en/HERRAMIEN...67&language=en

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X