Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• michaelwalsh.com

When did the site change? Did I miss something?

What change? I moved from the blog to my own website, which is on here. It's Michael Walsh I think; whoever looks ast their own webbie

Comentario

No I meant this site used to be torrevieja.com but it seems to have changed to michaelwalsh.com

Thought I had missed something.

Comentario

Ah, I see. A grey moment on my part. Yes, you have a point. The question is; am I over-active or are other posters inactive? Mind you, being a professional writer I am likely to be a little more talkative aren't I?

Comentario

The other posters are inactive, I don't know where they've gone, it's been dead for a long while now. Not very exciting at all. If it wasn't for you there would be nothing to read.

QUOTE=michael walsh;29006]Ah, I see. A grey moment on my part. Yes, you have a point. The question is; am I over-active or are other posters inactive? Mind you, being a professional writer I am likely to be a little more talkative aren't I?

[/QUOTE]

Comentario

There's a lot of apathy out there, Chris. I recall a story told a few years ago concerning a small community in America. Such was the apathy in the town that they called a meeting to discuss it. The meeting was cancelled - when no one turned up.

I think of Costa Blanca as 'The Reptile House': There is just the occasional lifting of an eyelid. Charitable groups seem to do okay. Maybe they vacuumed up all those who do have get-up-and-go.

Comentario

Apathy.

Originalmente publicado por michael walsh Ver Mensaje
              There's a lot of apathy out there, Chris.
              How right you are, Brit expats are the biggest load of apathetic whingers in the civilised world. How often do we hear: "Somebody ought to do something about it", but no-one gets off their apathetic backsides to do anything about anything!
              We are a load of whinging pomes in fact we've turned it into an art form known worldwide as 'The British Disease'.
              At least on this Forum we can whinge on unmolested...............!!

Comentario

I am not sure about whinging unmolested: I have been flamed a number of times and only today by a newspaper reader who didn't like my take on Britain's financial shortcomings. Can't please everyone.

Otherwise, how does this sum things up: 'Meet, Eat, Bleat and Retreat' ? Keep smiling.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X