Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Sunrise on the Beach

A friend has recently come back from Orihuela Costa and told me that there is a
    Sunrise-on-the-Beach at Punta Prima.
    Anyone know anything about it?

NO! What's a 'Sunrise-on-the-Beach'?
    Sounds like a Cocktail !

Comentario

Must be having you on there is a SUNRISE bar which overlooks the sea on top deck of shops on opposite side of road to Lidl it may overlook the beach !!
      Editado por última vez por GAL; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/2530-gal en , 09:53:44. Razón: spellng

Comentario

Story was it was somewhere between the Punta Prima restaurant and the Nautilus, actually on the beach

Comentario

Sunrise is on the top floor of the Playa Flamenca commercial centre; where the Halifax bank is. It faces the sea and the N332. It got burnt down last year but last time we were out it was open for business. There is another one on the Cabo Roig strip, further up the N332.

Comentario

A few weeks ago there was a bar/kiosk on the rocks that stick out between Punta Prima beach and the Nautilus. Nice location with views in both directions and outside tables and chairs

All signs of it had gone when I last went past about 3 weeks ago. Don't know the name but from your description of the location it sounds like the place

Pat

Comentario

Thanks - perhaps it will be back in the summer.

Comentario

The beach bar was owned by the Sunrise and was taken down about 3 weeks ago. There was another but that went earlier.

Comentario

Thanks for all your info and answers

Comentario

sunrise on the beach

there is going to be a sunrise in punta prima. A new restaurant is going to be built around the nautilus area & sunrise are going to run it.But its not for acouple of years

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Gill_Bell Ver Mensaje
                      A friend has recently come back from Orihuela Costa and told me that there is a
                      Sunrise-on-the-Beach at Punta Prima.
                      Anyone know anything about it?
                      Sunrise restaurant did indeed have a chiringuito right on the beach last summer. I believe they will open agin this summer. Its a fantastic place to sit with sofas and decent food. Last year it was also open late into the night/early morning at weekends

Comentario

Brilliant, thanks for the information

Comentario

My favourite is The Sunset Beach in Torrevieja. Check it out on Sunsetbeach restaurant Torrevieja

Comentario

Kiosk

On 8 or 9. May we went to Nautilus for lunch, but it seemed closed. Furter along the newly refurbished beach, 100m south, was a kiosk with men doing some carpenting/painting work. Lots of chairs and tables there too. Looked like they were opening very soon. Must be a nice spot for sunrise!

Comentario

The bar on Punta Prima point is in the process of being rebuilt, the Nautilas is up for sale

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X