Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• sports centre

hi, does anyone know how the work on the new sports centre up by the football ground is getting on, thanks nick

Under construction, the tiered seating is partially completed. Seems to be going OK.

Comentario

sports centre

thanks for you re-ply, was wondering if they have done anything in the park area as well, thanks nick

Comentario

It's really starting to take shape, the tennis courts have been laid and they are that nice blue surface, the paddle courts are up and from what you can see from the mainroad look practically finished, still very much a builders yard but certainly taking shape. I did hear that some of it's going to be ready by Easter and I wouldn't be surprised if that's correct. All the courts are further along from Aquapolis, I think they are doing more football pitches with tiered seating by the swimming pool.
        Looking forward to making use of the tennis courts.

Originalmente publicado por nicholasmay Ver Mensaje
        hi, does anyone know how the work on the new sports centre up by the football ground is getting on, thanks nick

Comentario

sports centre

thanks, it looks like it,s coming on good. we have a place opposite the sports centre by the football ground, so hopefully they will do something with the waste land, and stop the dumping. will be over in march, so hopefully we will be able to see the differance. nick

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X