Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Medio Maraton Torrevieja 2010

Had the pleasure of competing in this race last Sunday - Feb 28th.
    Fourteen of us travelled over to Torrevieja from Tallaght Athletic Club in Dublin.
    I want to thank the organisers of this event for the state of the art manner in which the whole event was staged. Right through from registration to the presentations the whole event was conducted professionally and in a very friendly manner. The sponsors provided an excellent value for money goody bag and there were more prizes than one would expect from an event of this nature.
    A big thank you to the general public and residents of the town for the huge vocal support all the way. Finally thanks to the volunteers who looked after us with sponges and water bottles and also the other athletes who made the event so enjoyable.

Not a runner myself - but glad you enjoyed yourselves, hopefully you can make it again next year.

Comentario

Here here. I ran too and enjoyed the run, the organisers even aranged perfect running weather!!!!!

Hope you all come back again next year Ray or maybe do the Santa Pola in January that has a much larger entry 7000 this year. As for the goody bag. You get far more for your money here in Spain compared to the UK. The San Javier Half Marathon gave a complete running suit. 3/4 length tights and long sleeve top, along with snacks ect.

Comentario

Trabajando...
      X