Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• cartagena nie

Does anyone have directions for the office where i pick up my nie number from in cartagena. I applied for it a few weeks back but was taken there by my estate agents after a good night on the sangria and so didnt take much notice of the way. I know where carrefour is as you enter off the ap-7. Cheers in advance

If this is the Policia Nacional office it couldn't be simpler. Keep going down the big main road passing Carrefour on your right. You will eventually get to a very big island/roundabout. The Policia Nacional is straight over the island on the right. The best thing is to park in the underground at the island - clearly signposted to your right. It is about 2 mins walk from there. When you come out of the car park go to where you see a petrol station and the office is just behind it. The foreigners section is passing the main entrance round the back

Sounds complicated, is actually very straight forward.

Hope this is the right place - I think so.

Jane

Comentario

NIE in cartagena

This is indeed the right place - we picked up our NIE from there in May. It took less than a minute!

Comentario

I know, it's brilliant isn't it! I had to go to replace my residencia and I was in and out in a matter of a minute or two! I wonder how long it will remain like that with all the new building in the Murcia region!

Jane

Comentario

Thanks very much

Comentario

Can any of you good people advise me on this.

We have bought a property in the Murcia Region and we are coming over to Spain in September for a week just to see what progress is being made. We intend to go to Cartagena to file our NIE applications and I understand it may take anything up to 2 weeks for them to be completed.

Can I arrange for them to be sent to my address in the UK or would I be better picking them up the next time I am over which may be nearer the beginning of December or should I arrange for them to be sent to my Spanish solicitor's office?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Ojay

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X