Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• cats

We have befriended a number of street cats but the community are not cat lovers like us and want to poison them. Any suggestions would be helpful. We have neutered the femails and have given them litter trays.

We live in a community like that. Why not try poisoning some community members !!!

Comentario

Report them to the police as I believe it is illegal to put poison down

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por peter bonner Ver Mensaje
        We have befriended a number of street cats but the community are not cat lovers like us and want to poison them. Any suggestions would be helpful. We have neutered the femails and have given them litter trays.
        Call the police it is illegal to do this, there some Bas/-0ds in this world
        good luck

Comentario

Just to put the other side of the story, why should those of us who do not particularly like cats have to put up with our gardens being destroyed and foul smelling droppings just because some people want a cat and then can't be bothered to look after it. Same as the dog thing. "We are animal lovers, we clean up after our dogs". Well then, where does all the crap come from and whose dog is barking all day?

Comentario

cats

I think its against the law to poison the other community members.

I agree that cats do sometimes break plants etc but of the whole they do bury their shit (excuse me)

There is a dog owner near us, and it must be a big dog, who regularly unloads in the same place every day. right near my car. I dont know when it happens. Should I put up a sign telling the owner to clear it up.

Of course cats are not the only animals that use the earth in a perfectly natual way. Take hedgehogs for example and of couse one could hardly control birds.

I am in effect helping the community by taking the stray cats off the road and away from the bins. I also provide litter trays and look after the cats when they are ill.

In return the cats give us endless pleasure playing in the garden and trees. They also deal with any rodent problems.

Last night at about midnight a party of humans emptied on to the street and they were clearly drunk. The noise was appalling and after while it sounded agressive. I suppose those same people will complain about our cats who were fast asleep on the sofa.

Comentario

Those little gizmos which make a noise which keeps animals (and sometimes teenagers) away would be more humane for your community members to use.
              The feral cats do commandeer houses and gardes if not deterred and leve pervasive smells so they ha ve a point.
              I personally love cats but would only have one cared for pet if I was there all year to look after it .
              Dave

Comentario

We went to the AGM yesterday and were informed that one member of the community wishes to sue us. I have no idea when the complaint was made but why waith for the AGM. The managing agents say the Twon hall will help. Does anyone know of this. They apparently come out and catch the cats and put them down. How ghastly. Sounds a bit like bull fighting. or should I say public execution of a beautiful animal for the pleasure of the viewers.

In answer to smoki41 I agree, We brought 4 cats from UK and they ended their days here. We are here all the year and prided ourselves on the way we looked after them. In the end we spent over £2000 on vets streatment only to see them die.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X