Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Paying Electricity bills in torrevieja

How in the world are you meant to do this?
    I'm moving back to torrevieja in the parque de naciones area and i know the electricity is going to be cut off. So how am i meant to get it back on ?
    My parents told me i'd have to visit a bank ?!?!

YOur parents are right but you have other things to do before you go to the bank, so be prepared for no electric for a few days. This is the procedure you go to an Iberdrola office get a statement of debt, take it to one of the banks on the list and pay the debt they stamp it as paid, you then go back to Iberdrola and they give you adate for reconnection

Comentario

Try this number for Iberdrola 0034 913 648 888 used this number when a friend had their electricity cut off! they will be able to help you they also speak English!.

Comentario

excellent fudgey, thanks for the help

Comentario

Your welcome! Good Luck with it! Also tell them that there is a baby in the house this usually helps to get it switched back on quicker!

Comentario

I had mine cut off due to non payment of €3 ! Didnt even know owed it!
            I rang Iberdrola (option 1 then option 1) asked for someone who spoke english.
            They gave me account details to pay debt , so I popped along to Bankinter, (by where you are!) and paid by transfer. Cost about €2 i think.
            I was connected in 24 hrs more or less.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X