Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Need help with bus route plz

Hi have been to area about 5 mins drive from Villa Martin, all I remember is Priory Bar
    and The Hidden Shamrock area. Is this Villa Costa per chance? Can anyone help with name of area and tell me where blue bus line pick up is? My dad had recent illness and is unable to walk very far and want to know if bus route to beach??
    Many, many thanks!

The Hidden Shamrock and Priory are in the area of CC El Galan however the boundaries change over here and El Galan is San Miguel de Salinas although the places you mention are technically Villamartin and in the Orihuela Costa, in answer to your question there is a bus but having never caught it cant tell you the route it does go to Cabo Roig Centro de Salud no bus goes by the beach it is quite a walk from the bus stops

Comentario

This is an article that Torrevieja.com has run in the past. Click on this link or go to Torrevieja.com and search for “New Bus public transport service for Orihuela Costa”
      TORREVIEJA.com News
      http://www.torrevieja.com/es/files.p..._788872201.jpg
      As you can see from the map, it stops at Playa de la Glea (Campoamor beach)
      Good luck,
      Sping..

Comentario

I dont think this service runs at present but there are 2 routes which overlapand the best place to get off for the beach is stop13 on the red route it is by lidland burgerking at Playa Flamenca

Comentario

I will ask some of our residents as the blue bus route passes our Urb and stops on the beach!

Comentario

Link for the red and blue routes. This is a good service unless you are in a rush.

http://www.torrevieja.com/eng/torrev...ela-costa.html

Comentario

Many thanks your help has been invaluable! Jacqui

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                I dont think this service runs at present but there are 2 routes which overlapand the best place to get off for the beach is stop13 on the red route it is by lidland burgerking at Playa Flamenca
                The red route bus actually goes right to the beach Playa Estaca (playa Flamenca beaches) which is where the giant sundial is and the Lobster place

Comentario

Thanks so much everyone, think I have things sussed now! Great site by the way!

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X