Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the names of these two musical instrument (guitar) shops in Torrevieja?

Default What are the names of these two musical instrument (guitar) shops in Torrevieja?

The one near the corner of Maria Parodi and Ramon Gallud.
    And the one in the Indoor Market near the fountain with the blue-white tiled seats.
    Thanks!

Never mind. Found the name of the one on Maria Parodi.
    Apparently, the person who had told me about the one near the fountain was lying.

Quote Originally Posted by harryhandford View Post
    Never mind. Found the name of the one on Maria Parodi.
    Apparently, the person who had told me about the one near the fountain was lying.
    He cetainly wasn`t lying !!!! There is indeed a guitar shop on the first floor of the indoor market not far up from the fountain. I was in it last week. If it`s closed down since then well that can`t be helped.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee65 View Post
    He cetainly wasn`t lying !!!! There is indeed a guitar shop on the first floor of the indoor market not far up from the fountain. I was in it last week. If it`s closed down since then well that can`t be helped.
    Yes, but they're one and the same.
    He told me there was two, one in the indoor market, and one near the fountain. There aren't. There's one, in the Indoor Market, near the fountain.

Yes, but they're one and the same.
    He told me there was two, one in the indoor market, and one near the fountain. There aren't. There's one, in the Indoor Market, near the fountain.
    Well that`s not how I read it Harry. I can`t find the post where he says there is two. !

Well that`s not how I read it Harry. I can`t find the post where he says there is two. !

I know. I didn't explain myself very well. He told me there was one in an Indoor Market.
    Then he later told me that there was one near Maria Parodi.

I know. I didn't explain myself very well. He told me there was one in an Indoor Market.
    Then he later told me that there was one near Maria Parodi.
    Yes he`s correct . There is one upstairs in the indoor market and also one at the very top end of Maria Parodi

If I`m a good boy , Father Christmas might bring me a new electric guitar. They have some good bargains at the one in the indoor market. Case and amp included. 250 euros. Not bad for a Strat !!!!!!

Yes he`s correct . There is one upstairs in the indoor market and also one at the very top end of Maria Parodi

If I`m a good boy , Father Christmas might bring me a new electric guitar. They have some good bargains at the one in the indoor market. Case and amp included. 250 euros. Not bad for a Strat !!!!!!
    haha
    hopefully Father Christmas brings me one sooner
    are they proper strats? Or just equivalent?

Beware, many types of Strat albeit Fender. Chinese, Mexican etc etc. What you want is a USA Strat or if that is beyond your means try and find an early Tokei.

Quote Originally Posted by webby View Post
    Beware, many types of Strat albeit Fender. Chinese, Mexican etc etc. What you want is a USA Strat or if that is beyond your means try and find an early Tokei.
    I'm saving for an american standard.
    What I meant is, do they have fender strats, or just some cheaper, other companies' version of a strat?