X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• What's the roast chicken secret?

Hola,

Just wondering if anyone know's the secret to how they make the roast chicken's available at the market (or the consumer near La Zenia) so damn tasty!

Or is it as secrt as the colonel's KFC recipe???

Gracias

If you want a real tasty chicken, try the ones you microwave in the bag for 7-8 minutes from Mercadona, much cheaper than the market and much tastier

Regards

John

Comentario

Comentario

not chicken

Not chicken I know but buy a rack of ribs in Mercadona cook on the barbie superb

Comentario

Part of the "secret" is in the fact that their chickens are done on a rotisserie.
          The other part is (at least at La Mata market) the are stuffed with lots of garlic and thyme before being rotisseried.
          Mmmmmm..............

Comentario

If you want a real tasty chicken, try the ones you microwave in the bag for 7-8 minutes from Mercadona, much cheaper than the market and much tastier
            I don`t want to spoil anybody`s fun but I think you ought to know that there is a major salmonella outbreak in Spain at the moment (300 and rising) from contaminated pre-cooked roast chickens. There are cases in the Valencian Community and Murcia.

The product names are Pimpollo y Pollo Asado SADA

Jane

Comentario

I wish I had know this a few weeks ago. I bought one of these chickens and although it was very tasty I was ill for days. Doctor back in UK confirmed food poisoning and I have had to fill in report for local enqironmental health dept detailing everything. I am not going to say where I bought it as to blame someone in public would be wrong, just in case they were not the source. I think my problem was not the meat itself but trying to eat some of the herbs that I though was stuffing.

Comentario

I've got the rotisserie sorted out on my new barbeque. I'll try stuffing it with thyme & garlic. I also remeber there being orange quarters in the sauce & perhaps inside the bird.

I never knew salmonela could taste so good

Comentario

Trabajando...
                X