Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• moveing to torrevieja

im moving in 4 months and wh to meet up with expats. when i get their if you now some pass on my details thanks . im a painter and decorator . i love motor sport and fishing .im 33 from cardiff
    and i will be doing markets if i can get things sorted .all advice is welcome thank you enjoy the sun

it was all going so well until you said were from Cardiff! ------ (as Bristol City fan I can say that lol!)

Seriously though, you be better off on Torrevieja holiday rentals, villas, apartments, hotels and services as many more posters

cheers

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por stant Ver Mensaje
      im moving in 4 months and wh to meet up with expats. when i get their if you now some pass on my details thanks . im a painter and decorator . i love motor sport and fishing .im 33 from cardiff
      and i will be doing markets if i can get things sorted .all advice is welcome thank you enjoy the sun
      Learn how to speak and write English, it's more useful than Spanish!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por harry Ver Mensaje
        it was all going so well until you said were from Cardiff! ------ (as Bristol City fan I can say that lol!)

Seriously though, you be better off on Torrevieja holiday rentals, villas, apartments, hotels and services as many more posters

cheers
        i cardiff is a shity city thats why im going. i use eye on spain apartments are cheaper
        ps im still drunk that why bad spelling

Comentario

Trabajando...
        X