X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Framon Motors

Hi, Just joined forum
    Can any one give me a thread to Framon motors in Bigastro, I dont seem to be able to find thier web site.
    Thanks

They advertise in the free papers like round town news or you can phone them;

phone Andy on 616 447 721 or 96 677 09 74

Comentario

Framon Motors

Thanks Sping
      I am in the UK and come out approx 6-8 times a year so thought it more cost effective to buy rahter than rent a car, so I was hoping to view online what stock of used cars they have, so idealy would like a link to thier web site.

Comentario

I bought a vehicle from them and had terrible service from the bosses, who work in the garage. Andy Hermida is just the sales rep and does not get involved if there's any issue with the bosses (Spanish).
        Basically they (Spanish brothers) refused to fix the problems that existed with the vehicle when I purchased it. They said when I picked it up that these problems would be rectified, however they did not do these and when I took it back they refused to do anything. They are a bunch of cheating liars and Andy Hermida said it was not his problem, he was just the sales manager etc.

Comentario

Wow! thanks for the heads up on this garage, its very difficult to know who to trust, do you know of any garages with good after care/ service, I am located in Lo Crispin near Quesada any info will help me,

Comentario

Hi,
            I bought from Gold Car Rentals in Torrevieja 3 years ago, it had 9k on the clock 6 months old with a 3 year warranty and was €6000 cheaper than main Seat dealer for same car brand new. I will definitely go back there when I decide to change.

Comentario

Hi Simmy, sounds like its worth a look, do they have special sale days or do they have an online list of availibe motors.

Comentario

I bought a car from Framon Motors two and a half years ago and have nothing but praise for them. No problems with Andy and the garage is very reasonable when having the car serviced etc. A big plus point being that the service receptionist Pilar speaks excellant English.

Comentario

framon motor

Originalmente publicado por northend Ver Mensaje
                  I bought a car from Framon Motors two and a half years ago and have nothing but praise for them. No problems with Andy and the garage is very reasonable when having the car serviced etc. A big plus point being that the service receptionist Pilar speaks excellant English.
                  like you i think they are a brilliant company to deal with very fair and andrew is a really helpful with anything. dealt with them for eleven years and have always got our cars serviced there with no problerms

Comentario

Trabajando...
                  X