Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• looking for someone to install a kitchen

hi there i am looking for a good reliable/honest handyman to install a small American style kitchen in my Torrevieja apartment. I can remove the old one,so i need some one to help me pick up a replacement kitchen and install it for me.i want the work done first 2 weeks in January 2011.Can anyone help ?.kind regards steve

Kitchens plus done my friends kitchen! done a great job! they are located by the Los Arcos Restaurant on Avenida Beleares

Comentario

Hi Fudgey,thanks for the info,i dont live in torrevieja i am in scotland,i am coming over in early jan next year and was hoping to team up with a tradesman who could take me to a supplier to pick some units ect and then fit them for me. So if anyone knows someone reliable and fair who can do this work,i will be very gratefull regards steve

Comentario

Kitchen Fitter

Originalmente publicado por gasehound Ver Mensaje
        Hi Fudgey,thanks for the info,i dont live in torrevieja i am in scotland,i am coming over in early jan next year and was hoping to team up with a tradesman who could take me to a supplier to pick some units ect and then fit them for me. So if anyone knows someone reliable and fair who can do this work,i will be very gratefull regards steve
        Hi Steve,
        I am currently having a kitchen fitted in my apartment in Playa Flamenca by a Spanish builder recommended by a friend, I have seen his work and was impressed enough to ask him to fit my kitchen in my absence, his rates were in my opinion very good and he helped us choose our kitchen on our last visit.

I would be happy to give you his details if you wish and I could forward you pictures of finished kitchen when I return at end of October.

I know the difficulties involved in long distance works management, but feel word of mouth is better than flashy advertisements.

Slanche

Bbb

Comentario

Hi Bbb,Thank you so much for the help .I did not want to just chance someone from the classifieds.Could you email me his details when you can,my email is steveudall1974@yahoo.co.uk does he speak some english ?.I look forward to hearing from you.kind regards Steve

Comentario

Kitchen Help

Hi Steve,
            Let me check his work on my apartment and discuss your work requirements prior to giving you his private e-mail details, Yes he speaks perfect English as well as French and Spanish of course very nice chap, and seems reliable.

I have logged your e-mail details and will be in touch.

Slanche

Bbb

Comentario

Hi Bbb,I look forward to hearing from you on your return to Spain,and once again thanks for your help.Regards Steve.

Comentario

Call Chris Sladden on 686635860

Comentario

Thanks madasafish,i will keep his number,regards steve

Comentario

we can do it, for a fair price
                    free quote whenever you want ...

homepage

Comentario

thanks davy i will give ther a try.regards gasehound

Comentario

Trabajando...