Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Wanted, shop to rent torrevieja / los altos area

Hi everyone, Im looking for a shop to rent in the Torrevieja area, Came and looked myself a couple of months ago but most shops were around 2000e per month. I saw an ad recently for a shop near cheers bar in Villamartin for 400e per month (much more like it). but unfortunately it had gone when i made contact. Does anyone have or no of a shop to rent ?.Our business is new and used dvd's the latest and classics that you can't buy in the shops , the latest movies to rent, also film related toys and memorabilia and props. we also have hot dog, slush and popcorn machines. It would be a very interesting shop. Would appreciate any feedback on this and if there would be a call for this type business in the area. I know you can buy reasonably good copies in spain but theres nothing like the real thing. The business is up and running here in Morecambe in the uk but always wanted to try it in spain and very fed up with all the doom and gloom (and the weather) in this country. thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Mark.

Sorry to put a dampener on your idea but i have had a property in torry for 15 years and have seen many businesses like this come and go. The reason i think is the easy availability of english t.v. (sky, simulsat e.t.c.) I am not trying to put you off but remember many ex pats with businesses are struggling.For whatever reason the number of British tourists has dropped over the past couple of years but scandinavian visitors still seem plentiful. Perhaps a business idea aimed at these people would be a better idea.

Comentario

Thanks very much for your input (Hope your not a dvd shop owner in torry) but we have been planning this for a lot of years and we are going to do it, We have already sorted out the long term accommodation. We are not dreamers we have 3 properties in England that we rent out and have been in business for a long time, we know that living and working in Spain will not be like a holiday but hey, Once you give up on your dreams you give up on life don't you agree ?. But thanks for the info on Scandinavians i will look into that.

Comentario

think you'll find it difficult competing with the Chinese DVD sellers - good luck to you but can't see anything different about this idea than thousands that have gone before you!

Comentario

Have to agree with the other posters I am afraid - if you have business acumen then use it - I am afraid some dreams are just going to turn into nightmares. Even Spanish DVD shops have failed, I know I live in the town centre. You will need special licences for food machines. Get some good legal advice.

Comentario

Hi, What's the situation with car boot sales in the area ?.
            Thanks again for all your input.

Comentario

Have you tried villa park 5 in dream hills los altos or there is an empty shop in villa park 3 los altos

Comentario

Hi, Thanks for that, we will have a look on our next upcoming visit. the only place we looked at in los altos was punta prima. but thanks again for input, nice to get a positive one.

Comentario

Dont let the old retired, bored and cranky brigade get you down, they just have too much time on there hands,the reason a lot of buisiness fail here in my opinion is that you get say a lorry driver open up a bar or a shelf staker open a cafe, what do they know about running the said new business, give it a go, you never know to you try

Comentario

Most people surely just download films from Torrent. Do people actually still buy/rent films?

Comentario

Hi, Cant believe you have just admitted breaking the law on line, But thanks for the advice anyway.

Comentario

Hi Mark, we run a tattoo studio in Flamenca Beach comercial centre one of the busiest in the area. We share it with a barbers, an estate agents and also sell a bit of jewellery. In this unit there is a large upstairs space where previously people have sold clothes, but no one is renting it at the moment and so we are using it as a 2nd hand book shop. We all get on and help each other out. If you are interested in trying out the DVD idea, it might be a good place to start as we are only asking 300euros per month plus a quarter of the electricity...it would save you having to do all the paperwork to start a new shop, which can be quite daunting and costly. (We wouldn´t be able to have the slush machine cos of our license agreement though). You would also get a display space downstairs plus outside space. If you need more info either come and see us next time you´re out or you can phone me on 966181973 evenings. Good luck, never let the barstewards get you down!! Steve.

Comentario

shop to rent

Hi, Steve, Sounds interesting and would (as you say) save me a lot of bother in setting up shop.
                          can you give me a rough idea of the size, wall to wall (not cubic capacity) and how far away is it from los altos, if you can give me the exact address I can look on google earth. Thanks very much for your help. I will phone you in the next couple of days after speaking to my wife about the position and size of the shop etc
                          Thanks again,
                          Mark..

Comentario

Hi Mark, Flamenca Beach C.C. is just off the 332(can be seen from 332) next to Super Cor and a new Burger King, and Lidl. It´s about 2 or 3 kms from Los Altos. The upstairs space is approx 5mx5m, it´s in the roof but has a high roof space, has lighting, air con, shelving (perhaps not suitable for dvds ) chairs,and a sofa, which can be moved downstairs if you didn´t need it. Downstairs is a wide corridor into the shop240cm wide and you could use one half for display(about 4m long). There is also window space and outside space, which most people use to advertise...the barbers has 5 or 6 A boards around the centre. We also have quite a few. Hope this answers your questions, but please feel free to ring for more info, All the best Steve.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MARKSTEPHENS Ver Mensaje
                              Hi, Cant believe you have just admitted breaking the law on line, But thanks for the advice anyway.
                              Did I say that I do it? No I don't think so.
                              Just thought that most people do these days.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X