Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• bankinter

Hi, can any one help me, on my bankinter statements, is a debit for "s.bills atlastax international" one in april for 164.35, july 62.94, august 98.87, i've looked at previous years statments and i've been paying this from 2007, i'm a non resident, when we bought our apartment we bought it through Atlas international, is anyone else who bought through Atlas paying these fees, or can anyone tell me what they're for.
    cheers Mick.

Another Atlas scam as if you guys have not paid enough already with their 15%+ commission charges. You have probably 'agreed' (somewhere in their red tape) to their annual services - but I will leave it for an Atlas client to advise........

Comentario

thanks for that Rob, i'm here in Spain at the mo and i'll go to my solicitors and ask what can be done, but if anyone as anymore info please let me know

Comentario

Sorry I was having a cynical moment - I think there are certain tax details that have to be sorted out even for non residents so perhaps they are earning their money. But yes get it sorted whilst you are here.

see here
        Spanish tax form 210

Comentario

I doubt they are earning their money if they are they are way over priced you can get your non resident tax done for 35€ so they would have to be doing a lot of work for 165€ if you solicitor cant give you a definatve answer sack him too, seems more like a scam to take your money I would advise you to cancel the DD to stop them taking you money in future the absolute cheek of it

Comentario

i will defiantly cancel direct debit with atlas first thing monday.

Comentario

You will be paying an Annual Fee for Atlas Tax to deal with your tax affairs which comprise of your Summa and Income Tax used to be wealth tax.
              When you were taking over the property you would have been asked if you wanted this service and if so to sign up to it plus a direct debit so that they could take the money from your account.
              If you cancel it you will have to take care of your taxes yourself not too difficult or appoint someone else.

Comentario

Thanks to everyone or replied to my question, i've been to my solicitor who has cleared it up for me, the three amounts taken out was exactly what Morbob said, Suma, income tax, and my solicitors fiscal fee, i will be looking at this useful forum to keep upto date with things cheers sludge.

Comentario

Atlastax

I also bought an apartment through Atlas, I have stayed with their (expensive) recommended solicitors A S associates. How do I find another English speaking solicitor in the town centre? I am grateful for the information about Atlastax and I will act on this, it is already too expensive to maintain a holiday home. Any other tips and advice would be appreciated.

Comentario

Do you really need a solicitor to pay your bills set up DD with your bank forwater/electric n SUMA & check out this lady she will do your non resident tax return for 50€ per couple Lesley is her name email address :-enquiries@spain214.com.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                    X