Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Crown Currency Exchange

I am writing on this forum with regards to Crown Currency Exchange. They were a currency firm based in Cornwall U.K that allowed its customers to purchase foreign currency in advance at higher rates than the high street. You could order up to a year in advance and it was delivered on a predetermined date to your door. The company was recommended by Which and Money Savings Expert Martin Lewis. Earlier this month the company went into administration owing £20million, and there are said to be up to 13000 victims.

We have formed an Action Group and we have our own website Crown Currency Action Group our facebook page is Action Against Crown Currency Exchange. We have had coverage on BBC Local and National TV and the press. I have included a couple of links for your information or YouTube - Demise of Crown Currency News on Five or Chief Reporter

There was also an article in the Times last Saturday and it was aired last night (25th October 2010) on The One Show on BBC.

We have a group of solicitors working for us at the moment.

The reason I am writing is that there maybe victims living on the Costa Blanca unaware that they might have lost money, they may have used this company to purchase sterling for a trip back to the UK. If you or anyone you know has been a victim of this contact the facebook group or check out our website. Things are moving in the right direction and we are pushing to get all our money back.

Together we are stronger and we will fight this to the end.
Trabajando...
X