Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Halifax Bank/LLoyds

Hi there I have just had a statement from LLoyds formerly the Halifax and they have taken 25 euros maintenance fee as I am resident and have an xtra resident account surely this isnt correct, has anyone else had this or can shed some light as I won't be able to get to the bank until next week.

we were going to open an account with this company,until they told told us minimum deposit was €100.00,which we thought was a bit steep.Then they told us we had to pay this €25-€30 a year for them to handle our account!No thank you.My bank handles my account for nothing,so why would i want to pay them to handle my account?

Comentario

Go to Barclays - they have an account where they pay a percentage of every regular bill you pay, straight back into your account.

Comentario

oh cheers for that Warrior!Where is there a Barclays here?I don't remember seeing one?Mind you i don't go into town much.

Comentario

yes this is correct we have had 25 euros taken out every year

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por senoragina Ver Mensaje
            oh cheers for that Warrior!Where is there a Barclays here?I don't remember seeing one?Mind you i don't go into town much.
            Hi Gina, There's a Barclays Branch at Punta Prima inbetween a furniture shop and what used to be a shoe shop. It's set back on the right-hand side coming from Torrevieja in the small square near El Carmen Patisserie.

Comentario

many thanks for the info.I was thinking the town centre.I do know the one your talking about at Punta Prima.Muchas Gracias mi amigo!!

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X