Colapsar
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• newcastle to mercia flights?

ive been trying to get a flight from newcstle to mercia for some time now but there's non are they still flyin into mercia form newcastle?

I would think they have stopped now till next summer have a look at Alicante you may do better

Comentario

theres some jet2 ones but no easy jet not event for easter of the summer does anyone know when they'll be posted?

Comentario

Easyjet stopped at end of October not sure if they will start again next year as they have reduced number of planes at newcastle from 5 to 3. Jet2 flying until 21st November then limited flights throughout the winter. Alicante becomes the only option but I find it dearer going to Alicante. Going to Murcia 20th Nov. but having to fly back from Alicante a week later. Most car hire companies do not seem to charge for pick up and drop off at different locations if for 7 days or more.

Comentario

You aint a stones throw from me I can see Bosque de las Lomas from the top of our road you do get more choice at Alicante I think it is 6 of one and half a dozen of thuther price wise, You pays more to fly into Murcia but it is nearer by 15 mins so save on time & petrol but flying via Alicante which is generally cheaper you have a longer journey to Orihuela Costa so costs more in petrol n time

Comentario

Hi Gal
            flight wise I find it cheaper to fly to Murcia than Alicante this is so with both Jet2 and Easyjet.
            You must be in El Galan rather than San Miguel then?

Comentario

No I'm sandwiched between Blue Lagoon and El Galan all are in San Miguel

Comentario

Domestic flight?

Originalmente publicado por pandashoe Ver Mensaje
                ive been trying to get a flight from newcstle to mercia for some time now but there's non are they still flyin into mercia form newcastle?
                I read this and couldn't make sense of it. Have they resurrected the name of Mercia in England and where exactly is it? On second reading I realized that the person must mean Murcia!!! How can you find any flight if you don't know the correct name of where you are going???

Comentario

Again a 1st time poster having a go we all know what was meant

Comentario

Newcastle to Mercia

Originalmente publicado por GAL Ver Mensaje
                    Again a 1st time poster having a go we all know what was meant
                    Believe it or not, I really thought this question referred to flights between Newcastle and Mercia.

Comentario

Apparently there is a region called West Mercia - Welcome to West Mercia Police

Comentario

yes jet2 and easyjet both fly from ncl to murcia

Comentario

Easyjet stopped flying from Newcastle to Murcia on the 30th of October 2010 and have not indicated, to my knowledge, wether or not they will recommence flights in the Spring. Jet 2 art flying over the Winter and next Summer, but they have no flights between the 4th January 2011 and the 12th of February 2011

Comentario

thanks for all your replys hgelpful & less helpful lol it just seems like we're geting less n less quoice in the amount of flights & it does seem to me in the last 6yrs the price has gone up quite alot heres hopeing easyjet starts flying into mercia this summer

Comentario

Trabajando...
                            X