X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Holiday Rental Wanted

Hi
    We are looking for a 1 bedroom or studio apt for rent from mon 28th jube and check out mon 11th july 2011
    Area we want is Los Altos or near surrounding areas
    Please can anyone help as we did used to live in Los Altos for 6 years and after 1.5yr back in cold cold Uk we need the lovely weather ha ha
    I have had some really stupid quotes for the 2 weeks from some people and companies but i think i know i am a little bit wiser now to those trying to rip us off with the costs,
    Many Thanks in advance for your help

Gill

Hi gilly1

We have a 2 bed apartment in Dreamhills available for the dates you want. you can phone or text to discuss on 07841464732, if you are interested .
    Editado por última vez por dreamer1; https://torrevieja.com/forums/member/5296-dreamer1 en , 16:58:22. Razón: forgot to say the area

Comentario

Bungalow in ElChapparal sleeps 4 ,in very quiet area . Owner next door ,nice holiday enviroment.LOW Rates , E/M for details /photo,s. laurabian@hotmail.co.uk or text me your E/M details on 07720201988

Comentario

Rental Los Altos

Hi,
        Have a place 2b, 2b, aircon, pool, roof terrace garden, patio, on a gated complex, 10 mins walk Mcdonalds roundabout Punta Prima. contact lindapatrick34@msn.com for more info and pics.
        Originalmente publicado por gilly1 Ver Mensaje
        Hi
        We are looking for a 1 bedroom or studio apt for rent from mon 28th jube and check out mon 11th july 2011
        Area we want is Los Altos or near surrounding areas
        Please can anyone help as we did used to live in Los Altos for 6 years and after 1.5yr back in cold cold Uk we need the lovely weather ha ha
        I have had some really stupid quotes for the 2 weeks from some people and companies but i think i know i am a little bit wiser now to those trying to rip us off with the costs,
        Many Thanks in advance for your help

Gill

Comentario

Hi Gill
          I have a studio at La Siesta which I can let you rent for the above dates very cheaply if you have not already got fixed up.
          For pics and further info email sue48del@hotmail.com.

Sue

Comentario

Trabajando...
          X